top of page

   My experiences with ET and the alien implants that I believe are in my body


                                           Kate Thorvaldsen


          My history


       I was born in Drammen in the fall of 1969. We lived in Olaf Berger Road until I was 4 years old. It was there that I had my first experience. My bed was  against an interior wall. There was a wall to my  left and two large windows opposite the bed. To the right was a door that went into the living room. It was dark. I had been put to bed but I was standing up, holding the bed rails and staring out through the windows where a light was shining in on the room. Then a human-like being emerged from out of the wall to my left. There was no sound. It was just a little bigger than me. It stopped in front of my bed and looked at me with its big black eyes. No words were spoken and there was no sound. There was no need. It then slid backward and disappeared just as quietly as it had came through the wall.  Moments later I saw it again, sitting inside something that glided quietly in front of the windows  and disappeared. Perhaps it was Santa Claus  because I had heard so much about him. Indeed Santa came a few days later but he certainly did not look like what I saw!  I spoken with my mother about this childhood  experience when I became an adult and she said that whatever it was could not have been as  someone was walking outside our house as we lived in the 1st floor. My mother and father later divorced we moved around a lot. Finally we found an old, cozy, little house on Konnerud. It was there that I had my second experience. Life there in general was tough, with a lot of bullying and exclusion, so I kept myself to myself. I loved drawing and riding horses but I also loved to crawl out onto the roof after everyone had fallen asleep for the night. I loved looking up at the stars and the moon, just lying there, looking out into the black nothingness from my home, a home I could not define in any way. But at this house I felt there was an unexplained loss, a hurt. I didn’t feel at home there. I had many such nights out there on the roof.  Me, alone with the silence and the stars. That was until one night when I received a visit. Following the visit I could not remember anything of the    experience the next day. I was only to discover what happened under hypnosis later in adulthood. What emerged as I sat there on the roof was that   I saw a bright light above me in the night sky.  Then it came down over me and seemed to pull  me up. The next moment I found myself lying on something like a table. There were 2-3 of these grey beings standing around me. Things were pushed into my ears and nose. This made my sense of smell disappear. Afterwards all I remember is getting back into bed. I do not remember anything about how I got back to bed. But the next day I  felt different, the loss of smell and I began to draw small grey people with big heads and big black eyes!













           From being a quiet kid at school I now spoke  about other planets, solar systems and other life forms. By doing that it should have given the other kids a reason to bully me but instead they seemed to listen to me but I do not think they understood me. I had half the class around me as the bell rang and will never forget the facial expression on my teacher’s face. He clearly thought this kid in his class had a lively imagination! Since no-one took me seriously I began to talk less and less about it. Eventually I became silent again. Later I discovered that UFO Norway had received reports of UFO activity over Konnerud at that time of my visitation. However it would take many years without         anything happening on the UFO front before I began to understand some of what had taken place. That said, on the paranormal side things were constantly happening. Objects moved without anyone touching them. Human silhouettes appeared out of nowhere. Inside I wondered what it all meant. After all of these years and after so much has happened perhaps I should write a book! Things would just happen and often. In 1993 I was living what you might call a normal existence. I was living with a man in his 30s who had a little boy.  I had my own shop sewing clothes. I’d also been a welder for a while but eventually ended up in the shop again. Life simply went on but as time passed I found myself sitting late at night and watching the stars. I would just look at them thinking how beautiful they were. Then one evening, after my roommate had gone  to bed, I sat in the living room with the lights turned off. That made it easier to see out of the windows. Then suddenly I saw three lights in the sky. It looked like they had gathered in front of me. Then they began to dance around in the sky.   I sat there petrified! It seemed to me that they were saying ‘Hey, remember us?’

         My experience in GOL

         In the winter of 1996 I borrowed a cabin deep in Gol. I needed a place of silence and tranquility. Since it was outside the ski season, I found what I was looking for. It was so quiet that one could literally hear the sound of silence. When one stood outside it was just your own breath and the beat of your heart that could be heard. The snow sparkled, untouched in the sun and I enjoyed it all to the full. It was just me and my cat Gismo and it was almost two miles to the nearest habitation. I had been driven up there by a girlfriend and didn’t have access to a car. I would have to ski if I wanted to go somewhere but as I had planned to be up there for at least a month, maybe six weeks, to work on the book, I was fine with that. I had food so there shouldn’t be a problem. After a few glorious calm days all this was to change. A few days later I remember waking up and noticing that one of my eyes was slightly  swollen and there was a distinct mark under one eyebrow. I thought this was strange as I couldn't understand how it could be made by a pillow. It also felt like there was something in my eye and my nose was sore. I was worried because I thought to myself that I don’t want to get sick here, i.e. in the middle of nowhere. As the day passed the mark gradually disappeared and I thought nothing more of it however as the evening approached I became more and more  anxious of the coming darkness. I could not  understand why I was becoming so anxious. When it was time to retire I sat on the edge of  my bed neither wanting or daring to fall asleep but eventually I must have done so. The next day I used my old cell phone and despite the telephone signal being poor I eventually got in touch with the owners and arranged to be collected by them. I packed my things and waited to be picked up. Then, with darkness falling again the silence was  suddenly broken by the sound of two male voices who were stamping their feet on the porch which startled me and made me feel somewhat anxious.  I was then taken down back to civilization where  I felt a degree of relief but I knew that things were not quite as they should be. I now found that I had suddenly become hypersensitive to sound. When I put the mobile charger into the electrical socket I heard a definite squeaking sound, yet no-one else could hear it. Every time I took out the charger from the socket and put it back there was the same intense sound again. Fluorescent lights seemed to buzz to me  and even a CD player gave off a ticking background noise. There were also strange sounds everywhere that I had not heard before. When people spoke their voices seemed incredibly high pitched to me. After a few days my girlfriend came to collect me and took me back home. But even when I  was home I still could hear the sounds. I tried  describing the sounds to my partner but he could not hear any of them.  He’d given me a bottle of perfume which he said smelled really nice but I had to take his word for it as my sense of smell was poor however as the evening came I began to detect its scent. Its smell became stronger and stronger, almost to the point where I felt dizzy. The sense of smell that I’d had disappeared years ago had suddenly returned.


           A girlfriend of mine was one of the leading UFO  researchers in Norway and she had access to a good hypnotist. His name was Dr. Marius Junge. and he was educated at the Norwegian Academy of Hypnosis. A few weeks later we went to Oslo and I underwent hypnosis. It was during this session that it emerged that I had been visited that night in the cabin.

First, there had been a shining creature in the door that had looked at me. The next moment I was in the living room surrounded by three little  beings. They were grey in color with large heads and big black eyes. They attached me to a helmet like device which inserted two thick needles into  my ears. It had a form of "claws"  that held it in place on my head. The device drilled under eyebrow. There were kind   of bars that went down the front of my face and it also had something that looked like rotating forks. It was these that disappeared up my nose.














    I had remembered what had happened at Konnerud 1979 when I was 10 and when I still had my sense of smell.       Following the hypnosis session I was eager to be hypnotized again in order to uncover more information on what had happened to me over the years however despite several attempts he was unable to retrieve any more information about them. In the end I was left with an intense headache. It was so powerful that I almost threw up. The trip home was clouded in a daze of painkillers but that session had given me some answers to what had been happening to me. My hearing and sense of smell gradually stabilized. But I still could detect a low sound on my television and was still nervous of  using my mobile charger and dreaded every time  I placed it into a socket.  In the years that followed nothing out of the  ordinary occurred but this was eventually to change. In January 2016 my friend, Sid Goldberg from Canada (a 2 times Grammy Award winner for best documentary) advised me that I should buy small, powerful Neodymium magnets. These magnets are capable of lifting metallic objects weighing up to 9 kilograms.  Sid had been involved with several Canadian and US individuals who appeared to have ‘alien implants’ within their bodies that allowed magnets to attach to their skin in various areas of the body. I found this intriguing and had wondered about the possibility of myself having implants inside my body although I could not find any mark or entry point that would allow access.  After purchasing some of the magnets Sid had recommended I eventually began the process of seeing if any of them would attach to my body and was shocked to discover that many of them did! For many years I had been aware of a triangular flat object just underneath the skin on one side  of my neck. It seemed obvious to me that if I did    implants then this would be the logical place to  investigate first. I made sure that my skin was clean and dry just to eliminate the magnet sticking for the wrong reasons. When I placed a magnet on my neck it came as no surprise that it did stick to   it but what was more surprising was that I was able to physically move it around various parts of my neck whilst still attached! The magnet stuck like glue. This really was a wow moment for me. I had a friend helping me with   the magnets and we were both extremely excited. Since my nasal passages had been clogged up  since the encounter when I was 10 years old I came to think that implants may be the reason  for this. We began to attach more magnets to my body. For example, they stuck to the skin on both sides of the bridge of my nose. My friend suggested we should test out the magnets on other locations as well on my body. So we set out to locate more implants. To our surprise we discovered several new locations where the magnets stuck to my skin. It soon became clear that if they were not attached in exactly the right place on my body they would loosen and drop off. All the time we made sure   that my skin was dry and not fatty. The areas where they attached were on each side of the third eye, i.e. on each temple, one on each side of the neck, and in five locations from shoulder to  shoulder, just underneath the collar bone. We also discovered several locations down my spinal chord, from just underneath the skull all the way down to the sacrum. In addition two locations were found, one on each side of my pelvic bone. In the end    we discovered 25 locations on my body where the magnets would attach to my skin (note - we did  not examine my legs for any implants)!  Furthermore it was somewhat surprising to find  that the magnets stuck in a symmetrical pattern   on my body. I had heard of other people having implants but only to the extent of 2-3 locations  that appeared randomly placed on their bodies. However my implants appeared to form a distinct symmetrical pattern with locations mirrored on both sides of my body. WOW!


          UFO Truth Magazine 


          As a result of finding these locations I contacted  my long standing friend Odd Gunnar Roed (the  former head of UFO Norway) and he put me in touch with a chiropractor in the town of Tønsberg. Luckily this chiropractor, who wishes to remain anonymous, was willing to take x-rays of me in order to investigate my claims of implants further. So in February 2016 Odd Gunnar and I went to Tønsberg where I had four x-rays taken of parts  of my body. Unfortunately these x-rays didn't  reveal what I had hoped for (in retrospect we  realized that the x-rays should have been taken with higher resolution). However I had brought the magnets with me so I attached them to my body in order for the    chiropractor to see. The chiropractor admitted that what he witnessed, i.e. the magnets sticking to my skin, seemed absurd  and defied logical explanation. On one of the x-rays taken from the front, we could see the bulge on the neck where the triangular  object could be felt under the skin but yet nothing was seen. It was very disappointing and odd. I've heard that implants have become more biological over the years and this seemed to me why they weren’t showing up on the x-rays. In any case, whatever was under my skin did not appear to be hard lumps of metal. We duly thanked the chiropractor gratefully for taking the time to take the x-rays which he gave me a copy on a CD which I sent to Sid Goldberg in Canada.

   Sid had the X-rays enlarged as much as possible, and he claimed to see several spots in the areas where the magnets stuck. Now the goal is to raise enough funds to get me over to the USA/ Canada to have additional Xrays that would be taken at a higher resolution and  involving a medical and scientific team to witness and study the results.

   He’s hoping to get a university to assist us in exploring my implants further. The procedure would also be documented by a film crew. If found Sid has expressed the desire to have  one of the implants surgically removed so that it can be scientifically tested but I find myself a  little reluctant to this proposal. If my implants were located more randomly around my body, then the decision would be easier for me but as they are placed in a definite symmetrical pattern I worry that taking one out and thus changing that pattern that it could be bad for my health. Therefore I'm left in doubt as it seems that my implants are located in the way they are for a specific reason. The question is what is that reason? I am now planning to have an expert on  meridians and acu-points look into this. Will my magnet  points prove to match up with acu-points?  Jørgen Nøvik is an old Buddhist friend of mine who studies the teachings of the ancient shamans and yogis. From his vantage point, which is rooted in Buddhism, he told me that many of these magnet points correspond with the meridian points.  The ancient and seasoned yogis knew well of the                location of the acu-points and had experienced the flow of energy through them (I cannot remember everything he told me in this respect). So, if the magnet points and acu-points map up, why are the implants placed as precisely as they are? Are they in my body to help me achieve better contact with extraterrestrial beings? Or are they there to make it easier for me to channel information directly from the matrix, such as astrophysics  theory?  As things stand there are more questions than answers but it is by no means a closed chapter for me. I now await a response from Sid to see if a new chapter of investigation will begin as he hopes. I am apprehensive but ultimately know I need to  find out what is inside me and why they are there.                  



Kate Thorvaldsen

Translation :


bottom of page